Jan 27, 2011

Why I Reach Out

Lissie is really an amazing artist, I got her CD a while back and I always forget about it. Very good. On to other things, as mentioned I am sick. This hacking cough that leaves me light headed. I’m so turned off cigarettes right now. It doesn’t help that I’ve been on a movie binge though, where all the actors and actresses are chain smoking. I’m probably just jealous. Saturday is the pub crawl that we are all taking part in very excited for that. Probably because most of my circles of friends are taking part so it’ll be nice to have everyone together. Naturally I miss B at a time like this. I took out my bordem and upset with being unhealthy on my credit card and abused the magic of internet shopping. Gorgeous items to be mine in 9-10 business days. Can’t wait. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, whoever gave me a credit card was not sound of mind. I’m crazy.

Test tomorrow. I’m doing very well preparing for it. As you can observe. I often wonder why I don’t give a fuck about evaluation and why when it comes to tests and grades last minute is my style and grace. It’s really irresponsible but I can’t function any other way. Maybe that’s the cough syrup talking. Speaking of which my bottle, full last night, is now empty. Staying strung out and half baked has proven to be a good attempt at getting better. Lots of bed rest and fluids when I’m conscious. Hmm, I like Lissie acoustic. It’s not better in general but it suits her voice more this remastered stuff only works on a few tracks. In my humble opinion.

M is stuck in Trinidad coming back from a quick vacation to Northern South America. I’d rather be stuck anywhere else but here, the weather is dreadful- so I hear. I haven’t tried that “fresh air” thing since I got sick. I’m seriously such a baby when I get sick, I bitch and moan and sniffle like its my job. Pathetic, oui je sais. I was telling L last night, a page has been turned. A good one at that. Besides this chest infection I have been so pleased with everything. Although, I guess its official now that we are splitting up next year. C and A are moving out. I guess we are staying here? Possibly. We will decide by Monday. This house is gorgeous and my room… well it’s my salvation and personal ongoing art project. It would be incredibly hard to leave, but there are enough memories here that I feel like I would be satisfied with how I grew in between the four walls before having to give it up. Also it’s dirt cheap so I also don’t want to give it up for that reason. I’ve never thought of that until now. I can see a different instance in every corner, parties, friends, guys, studying, crafting, reading, dancing, meeting. I plays in my mind like a little movie made up of snap shots. Some serious highs (no pun intended) and lows have gone down in here, not only with myself but with roommates, friends and family too.

Oh God, that’s a little much to think about all at once. Also, I’m pretty sure I’ve had sex on every piece of furniture in here too. Ha, sorry guys! Next time be weary of where you sit? Awkward. Oh! The bookshelf is save. There ya go, home free. I guess what I’m saying is that I will never have a space as beautiful as this I have come to terms with that, and if I have to give it up next year then so be it. I have used it and decorated it more than anyone else ever will as far as I’m concerned. It’s a gem. But I’ve made my mark, maybe change is good.

Our last party for J and D’s birthday. Taken by a friend from the stairs going up to my room.

Taken by C, me looking through some old records.

No comments:

Post a Comment