
Shoulda, coulda, woulda. Wish I didn't, happy I did. Play the game all you want because I don't know what you're trying to win. Say one thing, mean another. Check yourself because when all is said in done, I'll be there and you'll still be here. Confusing, isn't it? Can you feel that? That's the wind behind your back and closed door in front of you. Grow up, get the job thats all laid out for you, take the easy road and I'll take the high road. It steep and it's hard but I'll be able to pick myself up and you'll still be lying there in the blind suburban bliss you call home. It feels good doesn't it? Being numb to all the noise around you. Keep it up, push it away. I'll go with it. And when I do, you'll turn around thinking I'll still be lying there right beside you wait for you to roll over and figure out what you've been ignoring. You'll see I'm gone and all that will be left is you in the dark, still lying there, in my shadow.
No comments:
Post a Comment