Dec 17, 2010

Water in Hell

Over the rainbow. I went to see Broken Social Scene last night. They were having tech problems so they made up for it by playing a three hour set which was nothing short of phenomenal. It was the first time I'd seen them live and I was insanely impressed as I expected to be. I don't think there are many bands like them out there. Better yet they are Canadian. Pleasing. So, it was an excellent evening and an awesome conclusion to almost three days of bliss and relaxation delivered by B. Thank you my love.

I came home to an interesting situation. My house is falling apart. An by that I mean some changes are happening. Its hard to digest because my roommates have been my rock since second year and its sad to think that we are changing.I can only hope and assume it is for the better but that's not easy to see when I just want us to keep going in the direction we had been for almost a year and a half.

Being an only child I really don't like not having my friends around because they are all I have. I love my parents but it goes without saying that that is a different kind of relationship. I just don't want everyone to leave. Even if it is just to another house in Ottawa. I want everything to stay the way it is. And I want to pass my exams.

No comments:

Post a Comment