
I am very over this emotional bullshit that has consumed my day. It was a sunny day today. A nice day. A nice day among a forecast of a overcast week. But no. There were other things playing on my mood. I refuse to even rant any further about this because I spent enough of the day being a wreck.
I'll say one thing. On the day that I wake up, go about my life, come home at night, lay in my bed, sleep, and wake up a day later to realize that I had not let the same shit slip through my subconscious for a full 24 hours, well. On that day, I will be the happiest girl in there world. Because there is nothing more infuriating, disabling, and frustrating to me then letting an unworthy opponent win. I'm stubborn, yes. And I have control issues, yes. And this is why I am easily irked and have trouble letting things go.
Never mind having to have it all pent up.
My poor, poor, roommates and friends. I apologize to you all. I know I've been polite about it so far- and I will continue to be. But today has shown me that you can't, or rather I can't, force myself to forget things. I would love a lobotomy at this point. It's funny how this is all brought on with the stress of school.
Kick boxing will be good on Thursday.
I'm clearly sensitive. But L suggested something good today, which was to throw myself into my work for the rest of the week. Which I plan to do. Starting tomorrow seeing as I really don't have a choice anyway when I'm faced with a research essay due in less than 48 hours. Bitch, bitch, bitch. I know.
It's not Tuesday anymore, just barely Wednesday, I just can't wait for Friday.
Thanks for reading, C.
No comments:
Post a Comment