Nov 24, 2010

GB


I plan to stay pretty, and die young. Maybe take up smoking again. Wear more knit sweaters and less embellished headbands. I like my hair. And I also obsess over it. I have a room that is more of a sanctuary. Littered with glass bottles, canvas, silk scarves, hideous patterns, and posters. My record player is dusty and needs a new needle but my favorite LP is Harvest by Neil Young. I think my face is too round but I like my nail shape. My mom hired a genie at my 8th birthday party and he made me levitate. To this day no one knows how. I have 50% of my sight left and finally figured out that glasses can be sexy. I like rings but I get bored easily and change them often. I think feet are gross. Last week I spent sixty dollars on underwear. I hate from the waist down, and love from the waist up. I like romance, I was born on Valentines day. Scrabble is the only game I kick ass at. Unless you include Pokemon Snap. I love shag rugs and never liked Sudoku. I want to get married at Casa Loma and have my reception at the ROM. Rubens would enjoy my figure. I am an only child. My parents are my best friends. My best friends are my life. I never really quite smoking. But I still plan to take it up again. I plan on aging well, and die trying to stay old.

No comments:

Post a Comment