How many of y'all got - 'Criminal Minded'?
You, you, you, y'all don't be blinded
Me - I got no jewels on my neck
Why? - I don't need 'em, I got your respect
KRS-One, 20 years I rock
I do it for JMJ and Scott La Rock
This hip-hop and we is a nation
Don't you wanna hear more KRS-One on your radio station?
Instead of broadcasting how we smoke them trees
On the radio we need to hear more local emcees
Where you at?, c'mon where you at?
This is the difference between emceein' and rap
Rappers spit rhymes that're mostly illegal
Emcees spit rhymes to uplift their people
Peace, Love, Unity, havin' fun
These are the lyrics of KRS-One..
You, you, you, y'all don't be blinded
Me - I got no jewels on my neck
Why? - I don't need 'em, I got your respect
KRS-One, 20 years I rock
I do it for JMJ and Scott La Rock
This hip-hop and we is a nation
Don't you wanna hear more KRS-One on your radio station?
Instead of broadcasting how we smoke them trees
On the radio we need to hear more local emcees
Where you at?, c'mon where you at?
This is the difference between emceein' and rap
Rappers spit rhymes that're mostly illegal
Emcees spit rhymes to uplift their people
Peace, Love, Unity, havin' fun
These are the lyrics of KRS-One..
No comments:
Post a Comment